The Neighborhood Resource Organization is committed to providing neighborhood groups and residents with quality tools and resources, empowering them to make positive changes in their neighborhoods. Browse the resources below to help guide your work.
- 2016 Annual Report
- Satisfaction Survey Response Summary
- Neighborhood Safety Toolkit – Winter 2016
- How to be a Good Neighbor’ Booklet
- Grant Writer’s Handbook – The NRO is pleased to make The Grant Writer’s Handbook available to neighborhood groups, our community partners and the general public. This publication contains general grant writing tips and hints that grant writers of almost any experience level can benefit from. It also serves as a reference tool for neighborhood groups that are preparing funding requests for the NRO Neighborhood Mini-Grant Program and other funding programs.
- Securing Firearms
- Organizer’s Handbook for Neighborhood Group Coordinators
- Social Media Strategy Worksheet
- Introduction to the Neighborhood Safety Toolkit
- Erie County Housing Resource Directory
Education & Training Programs
Don’t see what you need?
The NRO has also developed an Information and Training Needs Survey that helps us identify what neighborhood groups and residents feel are priority topics. Based on this information we develop workshops or publications to address these priorities.
Let us know if you don’t see what you need by completing the Information and Training Needs Survey so that we can assist you by providing additional tools, coaching, or a referral to one of our community partners.